Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Belleh montage coming . . .

Woot! In a flash of brilliance last night, I remembered I'd last had my camera when I went to Red Rock at Thanksgiving time. Lo and behold, I looked in the pocket of the coat I'd been wearing that afternoon, and bingo! My camera!

So, tonight, I'll hopefully work up the motivation to compose an entry with my various belleh pictures thus far. Mostly cause I myself am quite curious. I looked at a picture from Thanksgiving time, and compared to how I look now, I didn't even look prego then. Well, maybe a little I did. But it's nothing compared to the huge-osity (yes, I make the words up as I go along) of my tum these days.

1 comment:

  1. Huge-osity huh? Lol I have cuppycakes comeing soon hun. You will looooooooove um.

    ReplyDelete